Documattic administrators can create new user accounts by choosing to ‘Add a new user’.
A new user account is defined by:
- First Name (the invited users first name)
- Last Name (the invited users last name)
- Email (the users email address)
- Time zone (the time zone in which the user is located)
- User Type (the type of user; either an Administrator or a General User)
- Security Roles (you can associate the new user to any Roles than have been defined)
Once you have defined the fields, clicking on ‘Invite User’ will send an email invite to the user.
The email invitation will contain:
- Unique URL of the Documattic site
- Password (a temporary auto-generated password that the user can change once they have successfully logged into Documattic)